Monday, September 22, 2008

Lemur Lover Leaps to Thing #13

So much for following instructions and approaching The 23 Things in an orderly fashion! Lemurs leap from one branch to another -- with no apparent method to their madness -- and hence this lemur loving librarian 2B has decided to follow suit. I was at the Planetree Library last week, where I volunteer, working on a school assignment. I wanted to access one of the information literacy blogs that I remembered coming across last semester BUT it was bookmarked on my laptop at home and quick searches from my memory did not yield the longed for result. Gr-r-r. Time to call on another Web 2.0 tool by setting up an account on Delicious.com (formerly del.icio.us), a social bookmarking web service for storing, sharing and discovering bookmarked websites of interest to the other 5 million users on Delicious. Now the trick will be to see if I can incorporate a linkroll from Delicious into this blog. BTW, I finally watched Foul Play with Goldie Hawn, Chevy Chase, and Dudley Moore and got to see Ms. Gloria Mundy in action.
LemurLover I am LemurLover on Delicious

No comments: